I honestly hate when people start saying all these excuses for not blogging. SO INSTEAD, I shall catch you up on the latest notable happenings in my life and any randomness that comes to mind. Bear with me, this might get weird.
- I gooooot glasses! Cute, huh? I love them and feel so hipster. Just saying.
- These last two weeks of my life have been totally consumed by school. Literally, that's all I've done the past 14 days. Yesterday, after finishing school at 3:30, I mentioned to my mom that uhh, I don't think I'd left the house all week. Not even a run. AWHAAT? Needless to say, I felt a little restless and went for a run and came back feeling so refreshed.
- OOH! I'm done with 9th grade in about a week and a half. 'Nuff said.
- Since my last blog post, I turned 15! Yah, ima old fart now.
-Last weekend, I had my first "photography gig"! I was invited to photograph a Purity Ceremony for my youth group. It was so cool being able to document this huge commitment so many teens were making to keep themselves pure until marriage. It's like a "marriage before marriage" sorta thing! Anyways, I had a blast taking pictures! My friend even let me take a picture of his shnazzy bow tie. Cool kid.
- So here's a thought. Since I'm so horrible about keeping up with this blog, I was thinking I might do a weekly blog post on the baking blog. You know. Kinda like this post, with whatever's going on in my life, pictures, stuff like that. Thoughts?
… there's that.
How have you been? Thanks so much for keeping up with me! I apologize for being so sporadic, but know, I'm still very much alive and thankful for all my readers!